Acerca de mim

A minha foto
Leça da Palmeira, Porto, Portugal
In the Second Life virtual world i go by the name of hadji Ling, i have created a movie company there, hadji Ling Productions, and i use this platform to give wings to my creativity! I am a movie/machinima director and producer! We are a company in the 3D world Second Life providing machinima services for personal and commercial use! Established in early 2009, we have created more than 20 machinima's both commercial and personal, all with HD quality! Ideias, desabafos, alucinações, sentimentos, paixões, vontades, desejos, e os meus Machinimas....

sexta-feira, 9 de março de 2007

A noite II

Ainda estou acordado, e a ouvir o verdadeiro som!



Por falar nisso...Doris Day no seu melhor...! :)




"Fly Me To The Moon"

"Fly me to the moon
And let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On Jupiter and Mars
In other words hold my hand
In other words darling kiss me

Fill my life with song
And let me sing forevermore
You are all I hope for
All I worship and adore
In other words please be true
In other words I love you"


"Dream aLittle Dream of Me"

"Stars shinin' bright above you
Night breezes seem to whisper "I love you"
Bird singin' in the sycamore tree
Dream a little dream of me

Say "nightie night" and kiss me
Just hold me tight and tell me you'll miss me
While I'm alone and blue as can be
Dream a little dream of me

Stars fading but I linger on, dear
Still craving your kiss
I'm longin' to linger 'til dawn, dear
Just sayin' this...

Sweet dreams 'til sunbeams find you
Sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
But in your dreams whatever they be
Dream a little dream of me"

Sem comentários: